• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Noil

[Guide] Ragnapot

Hello everyone o/

This is a guide for the Ragnaclan exclusive autopot I wrote called "Ragnapot" 598.png.0338a6f37182653cefcfcc51b8ce36ae.png .

1. Download the files here
  2. Extract the zipfile
  3. Open image.png.d642c62ee22f609082fec9272a90f3df.png in any editor of your choosing 

4. image.png.5566912ff766a1187515939231c3362e.png 

This is Notepad++ for instance.

On/Off: The first option is the Key you want to start Ragnapot with ( ex. "Numpad1" without quotes will be the 1 on your numpad )
    Interval: The interval option will be the time spent inbetween keystrokes measured in milliseconds ( 1000 = 1 second )
    StatusKey: Is the keystroke that will be sent if your char is afflicted by the following status: Poison, Curse, Silence or Blind ( deleting this entire line will prevent Ragnapot to act upon status effects )
    SpKey: Is the keystroke that will be sent whenever your char has less Sp than defined in SpThreshold measured in %
    HpKey: Same as above just for Hp ( deleting any of those lines will prevent Ragnapot to act upon hp/sp changes )

Note:
    If you delete your entire image.png.d642c62ee22f609082fec9272a90f3df.png the default values will take place:

image.png.8ed4d97b24a808efb6b02bb11aec17a0.png

This values will effectively do nothing beside letting you start and stop Ragnapot with F1

Note2:
    Any changes made will require you to restart  image.png.d38824b01d56b4989196edaf6d0538fa.png  

5. Start image.png.d752a01f76363a437ecd502d0e2ab5e2.png as administrator (important else ragnapot cannot read the memory of your client)

Video:

Ragnapot only runs in Ragnaclan clients so you don't have to be afraid of clicking the On/Off-Key in any other window.

The ragnapot sends the keystrokes directly to the running ragnaclan process --> so it will keep on sending keys if you minimize / unfocus the client.

If any issues occur while using Ragnapot please reply to this topic and I'm gladly helping out.

Yours Noil

Edit:
Ragnapot reached its version 1.1 quit fast with a new feature to disable the on/off messages

Edited by Noil
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

When I run as administrator I get the error message: "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item."

The Ragnapot.exe is expecting the ini file to be in the same folder. Thats said with admin privileges the exe should be able to read/open the ini file.

1 hour ago, Pepe not the frog said:

It was spamming my status pot even though i wasnt afflicted by anything

Could you elaborate did you do anything else in the meantime? I mean something that could have triggered it so I can reproduce it.

Edit: 

I updated ragnapot. For status effects; it checked if it is not nothing (!= 0) I changed that to explicitly checking for status effects hope that resolves your issue.

I also enabled the option to hide the on/off messages as @CiL requested in discord

Edited by Noil

4 hours ago, Noil said:

Could you elaborate did you do anything else in the meantime? I mean something that could have triggered it so I can reproduce it.

Edit: 

I updated ragnapot. For status effects; it checked if it is not nothing (!= 0) I changed that to explicitly checking for status effects hope that resolves your issue.

I also enabled the option to hide the on/off messages as @CiL requested in discord

Thanks! I'll bring some feedback as soon as i'm able to play again.

why is status key not working? i already tried the status but it wont autopots.