• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Nihad

[Changelog] 2018.01.18

cqPeWEp.png

Greetings Clan Adventurers! :kis: We will not be pushing the new source updates quite yet. I have not finished cleaning the bugs we discovered during the live launch last time. Some of the storage stuff is giving me a really hard time since so many of our custom features are tied to it. Anyway hoping to fix those in the next week so I can give everyone access to the test server. Here are the updates for today!

Item Updates:

• Elemental sword weapon level has been increased to level 4
  • All bolts cast by Elemental Sword have been increased from lvl 3 to lvl 4 to balance out their nerfed chain

PvP updates:

• Blocked use of Kaizel in PvP
  • If you kill the same player more than 5 times in a row, you get kicked out of PvP and your kill score gets reduced
  • When you get killed in PvP, you will have 60 seconds to re-enter PvP or your food buffs will get dispelled
    • Keep in mind, sleeping on the floor will result in the timer still ticking away

NPC Upates:

• Added guild banking option to the Banker NPC in the Adventurer Clan room
    • You can only use the NPC if you are in a guild
    • Anyone can deposit to the guild bank
    • Only guild leaders can withdraw from the guild bank
    • Max bank amount is 2,147,483,647
  • Disabled giveaway NPC, it's been there for too long

Clan Updates:

• You can now leave clans multiple times
    • You will still get your 1 free leave, but any additional leaves will cost you 10 mil Zeny

Other Updates:

• Dual clienting check has had a bit of an upgrade. When attempting to dual client in forbidden maps, all of your characters will now be kicked. We used to leave one in there, but from now on everything will be kicked as punishment for attempting to break the rules.
  • Vote coins will now be identified in your storage when you get them
  • Fixed an exploit that allowed players to farm crazy amounts of vote coins